CREW-OKC is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW-OKC Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction of CREW-OKC
2019 Board of Directors
Williams, Box, Forshee & Bullard, P.C.
Director - Programs
Ward Investments / Ward Construction