Benefits of Membership
CREW-OKC members represent every aspect of the commercial real industry including acquisitions, brokerage, construction, design, development, engineering, finance, law, property management as well as other markets that support the commercial real estate industry. When you join CREW-OKC, you become part of a global network with over 12,000 members. More than 63% of CREW Network members are CEO’s, presidents, owners, partners or senior managers with an average of 14 years in commercial real estate experience.
Benefits for joining CREW-OKC include:
- Access to professionals in all disciplines required to complete commercial real estate transactions
- Increase business opportunities both locally and nationally.
- Your CREW-OKC membership makes you a part of the 12,000-member CREW Network.
- Networking opportunities – Attend CREW Network conferences and conventions at member discounts.
- Members-only CREW-OKC events and programs.
- Increase your resources by being able to access a database of 12,000+ professionals.
- A world of friendship, fun and support through CREW-OKC’s dynamic members.
Qualifications for Membership
Our obligation to CREW-OKC members and the CREW Network members across the nation is to ensure that our membership is comprised of experienced and knowledgeable professionals across all areas of the commercial real estate. There are three levels of membership in CREW-OKC:
- Active Member: Currently employed in a full-time capacity and have five or more years’ experience working in a *qualified field of commercial real estate. Members in this category comprise a minimum of 75% of CREW-OKC’s membership.
- Affiliate Member: Currently employed in and have five or more years’ experience in a field that offers a product/service to the commercial real estate industry.
- Civic: Currently employed by a local or regional governmental agency, university or other educational institution and have experience in commercial real estate, or admission would otherwise facilitate the CREW-OKC goals.
- Retired: Currently retired from a full-time position working in a qualified field of commercial real estate, engaged in the real estate industry, and will be an ambassador facilitating CREW-OKC goals.
*See the Membership Application form for a list of Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate.
Want to join?
You can apply for membership in CREW-OKC as a Full, Affiliate, Civic, or Retired member. For information on the annual cost of membership, click membership dues.
If you are interested in applying for membership in CREW-OKC, complete our online application: