What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW OKC membership?
CREW-OKC is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW-OKC is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 12,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW-OKC reflect those of CREW Network, CREW-OKC has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW-OKC utilizes CREW Network's established qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
There are many CRE organizations, why CREW?
CREW is the only organization that encompasses the full scope of commercial real estate disciplines, where you could see a project through from the beginning to the closing, all with fellow members. CREW-OKC members are brokers, asset managers, lenders, title/escrow, appraisers, attorneys, architects, engineers and everything in-between. CREW is also the only association focused on influencing the CRE industry by advancing the achievements of women.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Invitations and discounted registration fees to monthly local meetings, some exclusively for members, as well as discounted rates to CREW Network events.
- Opportunities for development of business and leadership skills to enhance your professional status in the industry, at either the local or global level (or both).
- Timely industry-related information
- Opportunities to support community programs that aim to help women advance
- A connection with more than 12,000 other like-minded commercial real estate professionals around the globe that includes an online directory, downloadable resources and a community platform to exchange ideas, business leads and engage in discussion
- Involvement in an organization of members who are dedicated to the profession and to helping each other succeed
- Access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to the member base of more than 12,000 professionals globally.
Who are your members? How much does membership cost?
CREW-OKC has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the board. From students to seasoned professionals, membership in CREW will benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry. We encourage both men and women to join this professional networking group.
CREW-OKC members will have at least five (5) years of experience and associate members will have at least two (2) years of experience in the CRE industry and are currently employed in a full-time managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
CREW-OKC basic membership rate is $355.00, but there are different categories with different requirements and dues rates. Full details »
What are the requirements and how do I apply?
CREW-OKC has different membership requirements for different types of members, based on where you are in your career and within which sector of the industry.
All applicants are required to:
- Attend at least two events within 12 months of submitting an application.
- Be proposed for membership by two current member, at least one of whom is employed by a firm other than the firm employing the applicant.
- Submit an application form, which is subject to review by the membership committee and board of directors.
Full details »
How/when do I pay my dues? What happens if my membership lapses?
Upon approval of the application, CREW Network will email an invoice for annual dues, which can be paid online with a credit card or mailed with a check. Once dues are received, your membership is activated. Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term. If your membership lapses, you can submit another application or contact the membership chair to see if it’s possible to simply issue you a renewal invoice.