The success of the Programs / Events Committee significantly impacts the brand, the recruitment and the retention of CREW-OKC members and sponsors. The goals of the Programs / Events Committee include:
- Delivering programming that provides value to members and enhances CREW-OKC's brand.
- Creating a mix of professional development, skill building, educational and networking events that are of high-quality.
- Selecting topics that are relevant and timely to CREW-OKC's market.
The Programs / Events Committee will supervise and be responsible for all tasks involving the programs of CREW-OKC including:
- Developing and/or reviewing the annual budget and a budget for each program.
- Communicating with the Board of Directors.
- Creating/overseeing a master calendar of chapter programs and events including important dates of other local industry and key community organizations.
- Selecting the venue and coordinating details for each program.
- Identifying program Ideas.
- Identifying and procuring speakers and/or a moderator, if necessary.
- Promoting programs internally and externally.
- Coordinating/overseeing all "day-of" details for each event.
- Providing list of guest attendees to Membership Committee for follow-up.
Associate Managing Director / Asset Services, CBRE, Inc.
Business Development, Chicago Title Oklahoma