The Membership / Networking Committee is the “face” of the CREW-OKC. As a member of this Committee, you are representing the Chapter and encouraging others to join. Therefore, the Committee and its individual members need to be:
- Active and participating members of CREW-OKC
- In communication with the CREW-OKC Chapter Board
- Understand the strategic plan and initiatives for the year
- Knowledgeable about the benefits of CREW Network and CREW-OKC
- A group diverse in it skill sets, experience levels, disciplines and ethnic diversity.
Responsibilities of the Membership / Networking Committee include:
- Analyzing current Chapter makeup
- Setting goals for membership diversity (discipline, generational, and ethnic/cultural)
- Creating and implementing a successful recruitment plan
- Researching active real estate companies and recruiting members in those organizations.
- Reviewing and vetting membership applications to insure that applicants meet membership requirements as outlined in Article
Shareholder/Attorney, Crowe & Dunlevy
Chief Operating Officer, FSB