The Finance Committee is responsible for the fiscal oversight of CREW-OKC. The Chapter Treasurer should serve as Chairman of the Finance Committee. Responsibilities of the Finance Committee include:
- Overseeing the financial practices, budget process and fiscal policies of the organization.
- Reviewing monthly financial statements and monitor performance.
- Preparing and/or reviewing the annual budget to be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Monitoring investments and providing recommendations for reserves.
- Overseeing the annual audit, if necessary.
Vice President, BOK Financial