The mission of the Career Outreach Committee is to lead and assist CREW-OKC in making a real and direct impact on the lives of young women in our community.
The Committee and its individual members need to:
- Be active and participating members of CREW-OKC
- Be group diverse in it skill sets, experience levels, disciplines and ethnic diversity.
- Be in communication with the CREW-OKC Chapter Board
- Understand the chapter’s strategic plan and initiatives for the year
- Be knowledgeable about the programs and support offered outside of the chapter:
- UCREW (college students)
- CREW Careers (high school students)
- Peer-to-peer mentoring programs
- Any additional programs created and supported by the Network and the Foundation
- Successful programs implemented in other chapters
Responsibilities of the Career Outreach Committee include:
- Determining when and whether your chapter is ready to a support a career outreach program
- Implementing a planning strategy that will enable success
- Identifying and selecting strong volunteers and volunteer program partners
- Organizing event details to maximize your program’s impact
- Researching best practices from other chapters and cataloging valuable program forms, check-lists and marketing tools for implementation in our chapter.
- Communicating with the CREW Board of Directors, CREW Network and CREW Network Foundation
Assistant Vice President - Business Banking, MidFirst Bank